BMW DALLAS MARATHON 12.10.17
BMW Dallas Marathon's Full Marathon
BMW Dallas Marathon’s Full Marathon
|Date:||Sunday, December 10, 2017|
|Start Time:||8:05 a.m.|
The BMW Dallas Marathon course begins and ends in Downtown Dallas and highlights the best areas of the city. Along the way, runners will pass through various popular neighborhoods with exciting cheer stations and on-course entertainment before finishing the race in downtown!
- Course Map – Click here to view the Full Marathon course map.
- Elevation Chart – Click here to view the Full Marathon elevation chart.
- Turn-By-Turn Directions – Click here to view the Full Marathon turn-by-turn directions.
Rules and Time Limit
In accordance with the guidelines issued by USA Track & Field and Wheelchair Sports USA, only runners, walkers and wheelchair participants will be allowed on the course. See the official rules for a complete list of course guidelines. The time limit for marathon participants is 6.5 hours. Runners must be 16 years or older to participate in the marathon.
- Participant shirt
- Unique finisher item
- Finisher’s medallion
- 26.2 miles of entertainment
- Admission to Post-Race Party
- Free Coors Light at Post-Race Party (only for participants 21 and older who can present a valid ID)
- Ability to support a great cause, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, our primary beneficiary
- Much more…
Awards are given to the top finishers in 18 categories.