BMW DALLAS MARATHON 12.10.17
Columbia Business School Executive Challenge
In 2015, the Dallas Marathon teamed up with Columbia Business School to offer CEOs, Presidents and other senior executives the chance to compete to win bragging rights as the fastest corporate executive for themselves and their company – while also raising additional funds to benefit Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Congratulations to Matthew Crownover, President of Identification Plates, Inc., for taking the title last year in a time of 2:57:12. Will anyone step up to the plate to challenge his time in the BMW Dallas Marathon this year?
To participate, simply register to run the 2016 BMW Dallas Marathon and follow the steps to apply to join the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge. Once you’re registered, you’ll join other senior executives from around DFW, North Texas and nationwide in a race to the finish line. The male & female competitor in the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge with the fastest finishing time in the 26.2-mile BMW Dallas Marathon will each be rewarded with a $5,000 donation to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children made on their behalf. The name of each winner and their company will also be publicly congratulated in a half-page ad in the The Dallas Morning News soon after the race.
Runners registered for the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge will receive all the benefits of a normal marathon participant in addition to:
- A Columbia Business School Executive Challenge T-Shirt
- Admission to the Columbia Business School Post-Race Award Ceremony and Party
- Automatic entry into a raffle to win attendance to a Columbia Business School Executive Education program of your choice – up to a $10,950 value*
Who Is Eligible
- Any C-suite equivalent or senior level professional may participate in the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge
- Questions on eligibility? Contact Ashleigh at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The BMW Dallas Marathon exercises sole and absolute discretion in determining which applicants are accepted to participate in the challenge
How Do I Sign Up?
- Register for the BMW Dallas Marathon
- During the registration process, click “yes” to the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge question
- Applicants will be notified if they are accepted into the Columbia Business School Executive Challenge within two weeks of applying
- Participants must apply no later than Monday, November 14th, 2016 by 11:59 pm
- If you are already registered for the BMW Dallas Marathon and want to participate, please contact Ashleigh at: email@example.com
The 46th annual BMW Dallas Marathon, Half Marathon and Behringer Relay will be held on December 11th with a start and finish line in downtown Dallas.
*Applies to programs up to 7 days. Program must be attended within one year from the BMW Dallas Marathon, December 11, 2016. Dates and program eligibility are subject to change. Raffle winner will be chosen at random and notified by Columbia Business School within 7 days of the BMW Dallas Marathon.